Thursday 1 September 2016

Nature Poem

Seasons of Love

This is a poem of the seasons of love.

The summer came and I think about you nearly everyday,
The day eventually comes to an end, I’m lying on my bed staring at the ceiling
Thinking about you once again.
The good vibes come to me again and I feel like I am on top of the world but it still doesn’t feel the same.

The leaves fall, orange and yellow.
The leaves relate to the colour of my love for you, the colours that are close to the colour I want but the red isn’t there yet.
I look around but you're not there,
I feel lost.

Ice cold, stone cold, my heart is stone cold.
All I want to do is cuddle up in the warmth with you,
I’m stuck inside the cold hearted force field,
Ignoring all of your words.
Not talking to anyone.

A new season once again,
A new life for us, new feelings.
You're chasing after me, I slow down.
I don’t know if I will be able to speak to you again
After all that happened.

By Ellie Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful feedback.